Current Session Info
Getting Help From Sierra Madre Little League:
Thank you for Registering your child for SMLL Spring Ball 2014!!
REGISTRATION FOR MAJORS, MINORS (AAA), AND FARM (AA) IS NOW CLOSED.
YOU MAY REGISTER HERE TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST FOR THESE DIVISIONS.
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN FOR FARM (A) AND T-BALL DIVISIONS!
SINCE YOU ARE SIGNING UP LATE, YOU WILL NEED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION TO YOUR FIRST PRACTICE, BEFORE YOUR PLAYER WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THE REGISTRATION SESSION:
- (3) Proofs of Residency (Phone, Internet, Utility Bill, Etc.)
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate (New Players Only!)
- Diner Deposit Check for $100 (per player) (Payable to Sierra Madre Little League)
- Medical Release Form [Click to Download]
- Volunteer Form (if you plan to volunteer as a Manager, Coach or Team Parent). [Click to Download]
- Volunteers must also bring a valid Drivers License for our mandatory background check.
- Proof of enrollment at a Sierra Madre school (non-residents only)
**Important UPDATE for players who attend school in Sierra Madre but are Non-Residents!**
Residency and School Attendance Eligibility
In an effort to accommodate for Little Leaguers to play with their classmates, and ease the burden on parents and guardians, Little League has amended its residency requirements to allow children to play in the local league whose boundaries where they attend school is located. To verify enrollment, parents will need to bring an official school document, such as a report card or school enrollment form, confirming enrollment in the school for the current academic year, dated before October 1, 2013. Read the full text of the new rule here.
is currently scheduled for
Saturday, February 22, 2014
For more information about Sierra Madre Little League, and for updates on our Spring Season, please visit our website at smll.org.